Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are you on your emotional scale today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

Where are you on your emotional scale today? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you on your emotional scale today?   Where are you on your emotional scale today? EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 21:02

lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening
Hello,
I want to start a thread about where you are on the scale, like in ask and it is given book today? and what are you intend to do to go higher? Besides what do you do when you are as high as you can? What do you do to stay in this good vibration?

For me: since I read the astonishing power of emotions I write all the upstream thoughts about a topic down until I have downstream thoughts to write down and feel a bit of relief. Most of the time it works for a little while. I do not know how often I have to do this for one topic?

rideronflowofwell rideronflowofwell rideronflowofwell rideronflowofwell rideronflowofwell rideronflowofwell

P.S. Sometimes I also have troubles to find where I am on the scale.......Maybe Ana could help me out? lowe thank you heart2 kissssss7 kissssss0
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Where are you on your emotional scale today?   Where are you on your emotional scale today? EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 22:42

Very Happy I'm not that smart either, you know, hahahhahahhahahahha, but
Sometimes I don't even do it that way.
For example I was feeling bad yesturday, and I used chakra clearing meditation from Doreen Virtue-it is recorded, I have it on compiuter, but it is too big , I can't send you by mail, only if you have emule? you can download it yourself...once I will send you if you can't.
And this make me feel better, or going into nature, or always some other thing, but I use Angel cards, and often they offer me what to follow, so I don't work always the same way.
I know all this with emocional scale is so complicated.
Because I have thoughts from top to high simultanously!
But still this is it: Something that can make you feel better a little is enought!!!!!
You already go downstream.
Smetimes I feel urge to tell something to somebody, if it bothers me, It's downstream also.
But seriously:
This astonishing power of emotions book:
You can 100% do it.
Change your view:
I know that everything's ok.
All is always well.
Miracles happen.
I do know now that I deserve everything what I imagine and I will always be only better in this art!
Todays bad feeling will pass quickly and my dream is already finding me
mood! .
this all I found myself in my head, some remembered from book, some from who knowes where, and what I try to say, while I write- I feel that power, yes?
But there is written on the book also, To write more like:
I
'm the quinn of my Universe and I will make it happen soon.
I'm guided and loved by heaven always.
Days are now working for me.
All is always well.
There is sinchronistic events, and I notice them and this assures me the good resolve of my situation.
Days are now working for me-You see this is the second time that I wrote this
:Days are now working for me- and now it feels more real than before.
As you continue to write-work on yourself it become more real , you take it to be part of you.
Universe brought me here, and Universe will brought me there also.
Everything is in sinchronicity.
God wants me to succeed.
I know from time to time you will fall down. But you will raise quicker. But what is really important is to really work on that to change your view:
For example I feel really bad because I find no time for studing, I'm not inspired-yes-no
And what I need to say is:
I learned a lot of things that will help me accomplish this goal in the time while I was not working at it.
I now know that I can create senquences of my life.
(and also while I write this I can feel pusshed to really go and meditate a bit and work on it for true)
Everything in Gods kingdom is in sinchronicity
So I know that I'm guided to finish it good, the best.
I respect God's wisdom about perfect timing
I have proofs from my life that my taking the time tourned out to be the best possible income for me
I'm so going to do it.
Everything is in sinchronicity in God's kingdom, and I'm in sinchronistic events as well, and my goal is, too.
Thank you God for this perfectness of life.
Ok now with this I don't feel bad as I felt before, Yes?-yes.
Maybe I'm still not there, but for sure, I'm better than before, and one of this days, I'm going to go little further, and understand for real this truths.
To feel the power, and to create the world I want.
That is it, you walk and walk and walk and walk.
And in the meanwhile you enjoy your life, you eat, and laugh and kiss, and have a kid, and, what ever.
I hope that I answered you ???
:confused: jocolor I love you Like a Star @ heaven car heart 1 star
You're not at once good, but you're more and more and more good,and great even!!!
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Where are you on your emotional scale today?   Where are you on your emotional scale today? EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 00:29

heart hearts heart hearts heart
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you on your emotional scale today?   Where are you on your emotional scale today? EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 21:03

thx2 loveeeey bighug
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you on your emotional scale today?   Where are you on your emotional scale today? EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 22:07

srcesrcesrcesrcesrcesrcesrcesrce
Almost the whole day I was in the state of positive expectations.
Now I am tired hahaha...
because sometimes it feels like work to check the whole time for downstrem thoughts in some situations. Anayway, now I am feeling way better then I used to do in sort of situation. srce I love myself for this. srce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you on your emotional scale today?   Where are you on your emotional scale today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are you on your emotional scale today?
Page 1 of 1