Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tell a new story for today 31.august 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

tell a new story for today 31.august 2008 Empty
PostSubject: tell a new story for today 31.august 2008   tell a new story for today 31.august 2008 EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 15:30

my always healing , love aired life
my life of colorful touches of the angel hands through the air
caress and loving my head with my face is where I am
mirror face kisses my lips
and lovely gentle humor for the kids
than satisfied with my life
holding my boyfriend to the hand taking him further, showing him way by my powerful example
loved by creator that's what I am and what's my truth
always this little things tell a new story for today 31.august 2008 547318
always
and always big love
angelic love life
always secret geometry signs of Universal care and love
always me full of spirit
always this moments of total perfection
always this soft white love uuuu
and spaces within spaces...
spaces...
eternaly loved,
and cared for
looking on everything with this pink softness which speaks for itself
little but powerful reminders of sense
constantly finding richness within day, I love that .
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: tell a new story for today 31.august 2008   tell a new story for today 31.august 2008 EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 21:58

Once upon a time there was a long legged girl named Femke, however her familily called her Femmie. People who mett her where always talking about how sweet, tender, caring and sensitive she was. She loved to play by herself or with friends. She loved to make drawings to cheer people up, she loved it when people smiled because of her drawings. Now, she still loves to make drawings and she still loves it when people get good feelings because of it. She is very talented. You can see and feel the expanding divine energy when you look at her artwork. Everything she touches turns in divine, because she is. She helps and serves people where she can. By helping others she helps herself. She knows how she can make the best of her life. She has big dreams and she knows she is the only one who is able to allow it. She knows she is the world. She is all of that allready, she only has to change her focus and allow it, to become it. She is happy because she has a lot of support and she can always lean on her higher self. She trust and expect the energies in the universe are there to help her, always. She loves knowing this. She loves her life: it is so full of unconditional love, magic and happiness. She loves herself unconditionaly. She knows her true intention of life. She loves her abundant and joyfull life. She is pleased to be here.
She lives happilly and forever.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: tell a new story for today 31.august 2008   tell a new story for today 31.august 2008 EmptyThu Sep 18 2008, 08:28

I am doing yoga. Going into nature, having fun with my friends and my boyfriend. I'm always in lovable situation.I'm finding fun and love within situations and I feel loved by the Universe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell a new story for today 31.august 2008   tell a new story for today 31.august 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

tell a new story for today 31.august 2008
Page 1 of 1