Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The astonishing power of emotions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

The astonishing power of emotions Empty
PostSubject: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 17:37

Like a Star @ heaven [b]What are your experience about affirmations as used in this book?
I find it soo good for the level of understanding where I stand, becuase after Louise hay and Gawain Shakty, this is making me understand it soo good how to do it!!! alien What I would like this thread to be about is: How do you use and understand it, I will write mine answers, too.
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 17:40

HiHi.. bounce .maybe I have to read it first. lol!
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 17:42

Laughing Very Happy Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySat Mar 29 2008, 17:49

PureLight wrote:
I am reading, I am on page 5 Very Happy flower Very Happy flower joy

Thank you,
hearts
angel love2 hs thx2 :smile3: :specialb: beautifult loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey SWIMDOWNSTREAM

LOVE,
ME
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySun Mar 30 2008, 20:18

PureLight wrote:
PureLight wrote:
I am reading, I am on page 5 Very Happy flower Very Happy flower joy

Thank you,
hearts
angel love2 hs thx2 :smile3: :specialb: beautifult loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey SWIMDOWNSTREAM

LOVE,
ME
juhuuuuu lol! jumpbump hearts
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 08:17

love you sweety lovelove
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 10:36

love you back! Very Happy :tongue: bounce cheers heart2
Back to top Go down
brightlovelight

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 21:49

Dear Ana and Fem,
I have read the book (well the first part ) Laughing Laughing Very Happy Laughing and am even teaching from it in m Abe group!! LOL :))))))))))) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
And I am not sure what you are asking Ana? I guess that affirmations do not ring a bell for me right now...page 5 is that where we are reading?? Laughing Laughing LOL :)))))))))))00 Laughing lol! lol! hearts hearts hearts
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySun Apr 06 2008, 03:21

brightlovelight wrote:
Dear Ana and Fem,
I have read the book (well the first part ) Laughing Laughing Very Happy Laughing and am even teaching from it in m Abe group!! LOL :))))))))))) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
And I am not sure what you are asking Ana? I guess that affirmations do not ring a bell for me right now...page 5 is that where we are reading?? Laughing Laughing LOL :)))))))))))00 Laughing lol! lol! hearts hearts hearts
No, that was Femshine's reading on the page 5 Laughing
I don't even know how other people are looking on the same thing Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy
I enjoy this book very much, and I can raise my vibe lol! santa hearts
srce kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5 kissssss9 kisssss4 love,
Ana.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySun Apr 06 2008, 13:55

asjairok wrote:
brightlovelight wrote:
Dear Ana and Fem,
No, that was Femshine's reading on the page 5 Laughing
I don't even know how other people are looking on the same thing Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy
I enjoy this book very much, and I can raise my vibe lol! santa hearts
srce kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5 kissssss9 kisssss4 love,
Ana.
I can write down these sentences of love, and raising vibration, that are more on the other half of book, I can create my own positive look on things and raise myself easyly( I hope you can read my corrupted english spelling farao )This I do in color paper notebook, and I raise myself nice doing this cheers alien lightening
flower like...: I'm feeling good this morning

Every mission I take have some purpose, because God is so perfect
Even If I can't see at the moment, my silly work has payed off,
Life is abundant for me
I have wonderful pen-friends
I have beautiful boyfriend

some people and animals love me
some like me

I like being arnest and open
rendeer even if it looks bad for moment, it is good thing on the global look :szr77:I have a lot of proofs for this in my life, I did it than, and I'm going to do it now chokolate wilpop I respect myself

I love myself

I'm supported and loved
kissss5 I'm God's perfect child foryou and God is leading me loveeeey
I deserve the best
I deserve love
kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5
Love is my natural state of being
There is nothing wrong-I'm learning, I'm evolwing, I'm walking-always walking toward desirable
srce srce srce
I deserve healthy friends

I'm in angels hug
angel
Downstream can be weard and I accept it
I'm so loved by Angel that is my boyfriend
I love you Brightlight
I love Femshine vibe in my life
I am loved I am loved I am loved
If I look back I was always loved!
I was always supported
I am loved by my cat
CAT
I am loved by my other cat
I'm abundant with friends
I'm abundant with Angel-friends
letter4
World is abundant place
Magic is my natural state of being
magic magic magic
Thank you all heaven helpers
dancedancer dancedancer dancedancer dancedancer
Thank you for knowing the dance of joy
Really I cannot thank you enough for all my internet friendships!!!
Thank you my friend that I was in conflict with, so that I came here, where sun is shining warmer
heart 1 sunshine heart2 car thank you for me
Thank you my other friend I had missunderstanding with, so that I could come here on the place of love warming
lovelove srce loveeeey srce lovelove heart heart 1 heart 1 love loveyou love2...
love... love...
You that make me come here appreciating life
hs
Here in this Femshines paradise of wild emoticons pie !
thank you
pie
YOU SEE BRIGHTLIGHT I MIX THIS ALL : AFFIRMATIONS; APPRECIATION; SOMETIMES WOULDN'T IT BE NICE?; ASTONISHING POWER OF EMOTIONS TOOL...
HEY TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR WORKSHOPS!!!!PLEASEEEEEEE
:AWS2R: please PLEASE pie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 01:11

cheers LOVE IT! cheers
pie
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptySun Apr 13 2008, 22:14

Hey Girls,

I read the book. Far more quickly then I ever ever read something in English! My English is improved! juhuuu! juhuuu!
Ana, you wanted to hear our opinion/view on the book, right?
For me this wonderful book has to be called: "The asthonishing power of thoughts." Of course I know the power from thoughts, but I am so aware of my thoughts now. For example when my son is talking weird or negative things I just turn his thoughts in positive thoughts in my head and do not react at all. Or I give a positive swung at the topic where he was talking about. Because I turn his thoughts in positive ones in my head, gives me time to not react almost directly like I normal do....I give answers quickly but I really CHOOSE this thoughts. I have so many thoughts during the day. lol! I realize that even I feel good, I also can have good thoughts to stay longer in a good vibe.
Ana, I love you for giving me this key of joy. Love you Girl. I love Life. I love me. I love the world.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions EmptyMon Apr 14 2008, 00:12

Thanks for sharing your impressions-they are really inspirative jupiii .
I love you love me love1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The astonishing power of emotions   The astonishing power of emotions Empty

Back to top Go down

The astonishing power of emotions
Page 1 of 1