Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you know about seeing Aura?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

What do you know about seeing Aura? Empty
PostSubject: What do you know about seeing Aura?   What do you know about seeing Aura? EmptyMon May 19 2008, 21:23

Hey Sweety, heart
Have a question for you: What do you know about seeing Aura? It looks like I was capable to SEE my own aura/energy. But I do not know anything about this subject. Maybe you do? I have troubles to look it up and it feels like so much more naurally to ask you about it! lowe lightening

Hope to see you on forum soon,

Love you babe!

hs
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about seeing Aura?   What do you know about seeing Aura? EmptyTue May 20 2008, 01:14

I don't focus on aura that much. :)
I know a little.
I mean sometimes I see it.
But more before than now, but
the same field where I see Angels is the one with aura.
I know about thought forms. Every thought have form, and you can see it in aura.
I use to see violet color when somebody thinks something spiritually, I think.
But aura as aura-I had some experiences but long time ago.
And I was leaded trough all levels of aura.
I think it is easyest to see first -etheric level.It is blue. And I think on dogs is green.
There are books that teach that, soo...
I love you, hope this helps a bit kissssss7
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about seeing Aura?   What do you know about seeing Aura? EmptyTue May 20 2008, 13:45

asjairok wrote:
I don't focus on aura that much. :)
I know a little.
I mean sometimes I see it.
But more before than now, but
the same field where I see Angels is the one with aura.
I know about thought forms. Every thought have form, and you can see it in aura.
I use to see violet color when somebody thinks something spiritually, I think.
But aura as aura-I had some experiences but long time ago.
And I was leaded trough all levels of aura.
WOUW, could you tell more about this experiance? I will tell you mine: I was in gym and I saw a big shining light in yellow I guess around me. Like I was a shining star. Later there was a big long path of jellow light at little spots in it from me to 12 meters. It was so unique. I had almost the same experiance in the kitchen in my home, only now the light was there even I was in an other room. But only me could see it. This all was happening during importend days for my boyfriend. In that priod his mom died years ago. Maybe this things are related?
LOVE YOU>me horse horse

I think it is easyest to see first -etheric level.It is blue. And I think on dogs is green.
There are books that teach that, soo...
I love you, hope this helps a bit kissssss7
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about seeing Aura?   What do you know about seeing Aura? EmptyTue May 20 2008, 16:45

the reason you saw it in a gym is because your possibility to see increases when you exercise.
And this light is to say angels light that is surrounding you-it is you, but it is I think it is angels level.
And it is something very good.
I was able to see the rainbows around the lights when I WAS SWIMMING. But my boyfriend couldn't see them. But I was first showering with hot water so that I can feel pleasant in pool water and I did, and than I was a lot playful and going under the surface of water. And I could see rainbows-it was fantastic.
This spots if they are the same as I see it, are for me some glimpses that universe is saying you: yes your thought is write. Something like that I understand.
I will tell you about this my experiance but I don't remember it much, it was one time event, and I was going trough the levels of my aura, and seing them as a different colors-interesting one girl saw the god's level, I mean some last level as blue and I saw it as orange lightly brown light,but that was back than.
I think there were also some signs like forms in some of levels. It was great.
That's all as I can remember now...I'll write ou more if I remember something now when you asked.
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about seeing Aura?   What do you know about seeing Aura? EmptyWed May 21 2008, 14:38

asjairok wrote:
the reason you saw it in a gym is because your possibility to see increases when you exercise.
And this light is to say angels light that is surrounding you-it is you, but it is I think it is angels level.
And it is something very good.
I was able to see the rainbows around the lights when I WAS SWIMMING. But my boyfriend couldn't see them. But I was first showering with hot water so that I can feel pleasant in pool water and I did, and than I was a lot playful and going under the surface of water. And I could see rainbows-it was fantastic.
This spots if they are the same as I see it, are for me some glimpses that universe is saying you: yes your thought is write. Something like that I understand.
I will tell you about this my experiance but I don't remember it much, it was one time event, and I was going trough the levels of my aura, and seing them as a different colors-interesting one girl saw the god's level, I mean some last level as blue and I saw it as orange lightly brown light,but that was back than.
I think there were also some signs like forms in some of levels. It was great.
That's all as I can remember now...I'll write ou more if I remember something now when you asked.

Oh. ana, thx I enjoyed reading this!!!!! I love it. It is nice to have somebody to talk to with semilair experiance. Thank you so much for sharing, I really appreciate it! heart UNA heart downstream together angel love2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about seeing Aura?   What do you know about seeing Aura? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you know about seeing Aura?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks :: Other Stuff :: Spiritual Discussion-
Jump to: