Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

good daily quote

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 14:47

Once you start deliberately offering thought, then you can never offer enough action to keep up with the thought. Once you access the Energy that creates worlds, a huge vortex comes into place, and there's just not enough action for you to keep up with that. And so, what you have to do is visualize every step of the way, envision you happy in the process. Envision things in place, envision people catching on. Just envision it working. Skip over the how and the where and the when and the who -- and just stay focused upon the what and the why.

Excerpted from a workshop in Monterey, CA on Tuesday, March 14th, 2000

All Is Well
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 20:07

Sounds nice, but if you read it this way it almost sounds like work and that is not the meaning of it...sometimes I am confused:
When are you controling your thoughts? and
When are you just change your thoughts into downstream thoughts? Could you help me with this Ana?
When I am a rider, it goes easy and it feels good. But when I am lower on the scale I am doubting when I am controling my mind and when I am just changing my thoughts into more downstream thoughts. Beacause in my opinion now it is the almost the same.....
Hope you can explain me.
sweetlove
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 22:08

I'm now feeling better than ever, or maybe better than long time,
This is because of numerous things,
because of you,
and because of downstream-doing things becaUSE i LIKE TO AND SLEEP,AND SO ON,
and thhis is more from deliberately choice to make the best of it; yes sometimes I'm down, but it changes also quickly as you said before that your good lasts for little time(using astonishing power of emotions)
This feeling good of mine comes from all this little there and little here work,
I think this daily quote is one that we have to understand, and we havent jet-one that we are going to come to, to come to that point.
I know how it must be confusing you: YOOU HAVE TO VISUALIZE,
but imagine if you would manage it, figured it out one of this days!
If you could visualize your partner is loving you when you need it and write before and this also happen!
Or something life important, some I'm studing now, reseurching and /for me/ Archangel Uriel is coming with the great solution, he gives me the gift, that will make my diploma shine even brighter. I drink coffe, and I reseurch the book(s) and everything goes(flows) easily .
I enjoy it. It is finished, to the level I feel it is done. Heaven Helped me with all the details.Yes I'm powerful and strong.
you see , I don't think that this is working hard? This flows from me.
And maybe I have to feel the feelings of that as it is happening for real, and YES it makes me feel proud, and YES it makes me feel strong, and powerful, and big, and loved,
Maybe if this become our habit,
I must tell you, once I was laying next to my boyfriend and I was first imagining how would it be if he would touch me and so on, and it worked, we were sleeping/having sex/ than and it was different because I created it! And I remembered that it was a time when I was 18 years old that I was doing this out of fun, that was because i wanted to be cool with boyfriend and I planed how am I going to look at him, how to seat and so on, and interesting: I knew that back than! Naturally!
But this was one my success now, it was more from experiment, but imagine, you can create all day like this, AND YES THANK YOU TO ASK THIS; NOW IT IS CLEAR TO ME, TOO.
But if yiou really enjoy doing this visualization, like you already have what you want, and : more you do it more natural it would be, and more easy, probably, once you even are not going to take time for it.
But also :If you feel like doing something-do it, and if you don't , don't do it.Do nothing out of fear of failiure. You just go downstream -feel good.
I think on beggining there is some struggle between: downstream & do visualize, do on emotions.
But But But once you begin to give all this in sinchronization, or synthesis, and it become logical to you, when to do what.
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 22:20

Hmmm...I have troubles to understand your English....
Do you say that you have to practise first on small things all different games and at the end when you feel good it comes natural to you and you know what to do at what point?

Love.
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 22:22

Ana said:
because of you,

Please can you tell me how I give you such a feeling? I would love to know.....thx sweety.

rideronflowofwell
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 22:02

PureLight wrote:
Ana said:
because of you,

Please can you tell me how I give you such a feeling? I would love to know.....thx sweety.

rideronflowofwell
Because of what you are, naturally,
you're healthy
Very Happy you are powerful as you are, you're beautiful, in look and in vibration, and when I see you and your choices of avatars and emoticons, I see positive and life!!! It's all I have to know. I know that you're doing great!
I know that you enjoy your life now.You have beautiful life.
When you talk to me, you want to hear what I have to offer, some people are like: Abraham said that guidance is in you.Stop.
They don't want to look around because they missunderstood Abraham, but you- you want to hear and you ask. And that makes our channal of comunication so clear and joyful and empowering. When I think of you I think of beauty and of feminine power. And this power become my because I appreciate it!
heart sweetlove
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 02:49

Idea CRISTAL CLEAR

We are each others' miror! Gosh I love that! It feels so great to co-create together!

Rocket of desire Lets go of the oars together! Rocket of desire SWIMDOWNSTREAM letgooftheoars

sweetlove love1 jupi love a star

asjairok wrote:
PureLight wrote:
Ana said:
because of you,

rideronflowofwell
Because of what you are, naturally,
you're healthy
Very Happy you are powerful as you are, you're beautiful, in look and in vibration, and when I see you and your choices of avatars and emoticons, I see positive and life!!! It's all I have to know. I know that you're doing great!
I know that you enjoy your life now.You have beautiful life.
When you talk to me, you want to hear what I have to offer, some people are like: Abraham said that guidance is in you.Stop.
They don't want to look around because they missunderstood Abraham, but you- you want to hear and you ask. And that makes our channal of comunication so clear and joyful and empowering. When I think of you I think of beauty and of feminine power. And this power become my because I appreciate it!
heart sweetlove
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySat Apr 26 2008, 12:38

What "moving thought forward" is, is about being a nucleus that attracts different components of thought so that when they actualize around you -- it is different than it has ever been before! "As I stand in my focused, human, leading-edge experience, and I choose this combination of thoughts and feelings, I am offering a signal that has never been offered before. And so, the Universe must uniquely yield to me, which causes me to offer a vibration that maybe someone somewhere else is matching. If they are, they will certainly come into my experience for the time that we are matching it." That is the way you affect the world. Most think in terms of thought affecting the world: You think about transmitting outward: "I'm going to affect the world from my outgoing signal." That isn't the way it works. You affect the world by achieving the vibration that brings the signals to you. You create a nucleus that Universe has to respond around. That is how you are the creator.

Excerpted from a workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999

All Is Well
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 12:44

:)
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun May 04 2008, 18:41

Make the best of where you are and do your best to line up your Energy from where you are, because any bit of struggle or any bit of regret only holds your cork under the water and doesn't allow you to connect with the Energy that would allow anything to improve.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote EmptySun May 04 2008, 18:50

PureLight wrote:
Make the best of where you are and do your best to line up your Energy from where you are, because any bit of struggle or any bit of regret only holds your cork under the water and doesn't allow you to connect with the Energy that would allow anything to improve.
!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good daily quote Empty
PostSubject: Re: good daily quote   good daily quote Empty

Back to top Go down

good daily quote
Page 1 of 1