Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Celebreting new emoticons!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

Celebreting new emoticons! Empty
PostSubject: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 01:43

Neutral (what does did one say, ana??) Funjoy
:funnymoney: Idea letgooftheoars

univs loveyou
sweetlove pie
rideronflowofwell
spiritual
love1
jupiii
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 13:39

Neutral I think that it sais: I was so rocking cool :) like I ruled from cool Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 13:44

sweetlove sweetlove sweetlove what a magic of emoticons!!! But how did you add them, I couldn't add, I could just change them! univs univs univs univs univs letgooftheoars r o c k e t of d e s Funjoy r o c k e t of d e s Rocket of desire CAT hs love2 kissssss9 rideronflowofwell sweetlove Funjoy sweetlove :funnymoney: :funnymoney: :funnymoney: :funnymoney: la la la la, la la la la - this is my new position always :funnymoney: la la la la
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptySun Apr 20 2008, 20:01

hehehehhe I wanted to suprise you!!
Because I knew you would love them a delete a few, wich I can find easy on the internet!
Glad you love them! That gives me so much Joy.
I love it we stay in touch by our forum!
Love you ana,
FemShine hs

P.S. Yes this our basis-position hehehehe :funnymoney: if we just let go of the oars letgooftheoars and we will flow on the waves of well-being rideronflowofwell in this remarkable Universe! univs
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 22:08

LOVE YOU FOR THIS love2 heart happy
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 03:03

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower thx2 for the compliment. loveyou back! beautifult to srce, because some friendsforever because we together will expand this amazing univs more quicker and we understand the flow of wellbeing rideronflowofwell so much more easy if we appreciate and feel the srce for all we see at our bounce loveeeey . If we appreciate together our energy will flow so much faster and we will turn in what we always had been: SOURCE. bravO welcome and feel the sweetlove and feel your true state. You become the energy now that creates bounce. You are ready to receive: open your arms and allow by letting go ot the oars. letgooftheoars foryou hs [/b][u]_________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptyThu Aug 28 2008, 18:46

They are so sweeeeet, aren't they?

clol kittyfun
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 15:48

srce hehe , I love them kissss
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 15:48

love a
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 18:15

love a back to you!
star star star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebreting new emoticons!   Celebreting new emoticons! Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebreting new emoticons!
Page 1 of 1