Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... Empty
PostSubject: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 14 2008, 01:26

I FEEL SO LITTLE POWER WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU POWERFUL HEAVEN HELPERS,I NEED YOUR HELP AND I WANT IT PRIMARILY IN THIS: TO HELP MY FOCUS BE IN THIS AREA OF LIFE-STUDY. I FIND IT DIFFICULT SOMETIMES, ALTHOUGH I FEEL GOOD WHEN I DO THAT, I FIND SOME LESS OF OUT HELP POWER, THAT I'M USED TO FROM MY CHILDHOOD. I NEED THIS SUPPORT WITH LOVE, I NEED GUIDANCE STRICTLY IN THIS AREA, TO HELP ME BE IN IT, DO IT, WITH LOVABLE WORDS AND CARE, WITH MOTHER LIKE CARE AND LOVE. AMEN.
I NEED LOVE FROM ONES THAT KNOW ME GOOD,PLEASE HELP ME IN THAT MANNER, DEAR ONES.HELP ME FEEL LOVE FROM THE UNIVERSE.THIS IS MY ONLY PRAYER, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 00:54

I pray to you dear Maria, I pray for you to guide my day, I'm doing great I know, so help me even more,
guide me,
and help me do what I want to do - my diploma. GUIDE MY WILL AND STEPS TOWARD GREAT REALIZATION. PLEASE MARIA BE WITH ME IN THIS.
I want to do this to rock and to do this to go further on.
Please guide me dear Maria. I know your power and you were with me showing it to me; I'd like to pray now once more and I'd like to pray as a routine, like every day practice. I know your power is huge and I allow you to guide my day , to help me. I call you to do so. Guide my steps, help my mission.
I also pray for your help in realization the money for diploma.
heart2 heart 1 heart2 heart 1 heart2 heart 1 heart2 heart 1 heart 1 heart2 heart2 heart 1
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 01:22

bounce heart magic downstream happy money swimm beauty bounce
Dear Lakshmi and dear Abundancia,
please help me in my life,
I need resources of money,
I need money comming.
I pray for your constant help,
I pray for
money that will make my life be good,
comfortable , help my life, my aura with healthful force.
:funnymoney: :funnymoney:
I pray for constant flow in my direction.
heart
You two must be powerful goddesses
I pray for money comming
I pray for new possition of month amount
amount that naturally belongs to me
without any discusion.
I know that money belongs to me in incredible amounts
a lot a lot of money, a lot of richness
naturally belongs to me
it is just exchange
and I pray me to be the circle of that exchange as I am the center of the Universe
I pray for my new possition to come quick , this
what I feel that belongs to me so much.
magic
good job that resonates with my soul
because I'm the child of God
dancedancer
because
I imagine this to be possible
without asking how
I feel respected, and appreciated for what I care with me, for what I have become
for my skills and talents,
Somebody can see that and somebody needs me
for that amount 3000 E
per month.
I pray for this (new) possition.
for money that is coming and I work nothing
or little, naturally what I am
and for that appreciated.
Money I pray you for.
This is who I am.
This is how am I worth.
And I allow myself to shine that much now!
To shine.

Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 01:32

I pray to you Jezus to be with me, to be my guide,
I pray to you , I invite you to my life , to guide me, you and wholly spirit,
please guide my actions, guide my understanding.
Guide my consciousness. I want to heal and I want to have opportunity to do it.
I want to create. I want to understand it. Help me in this. Guide me, give me signs, lessons.
downstream
Thank you Jezus for your instant guidance.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 07:50

I pray to you dear Maria for my day.
I pray to you dear Angels.
Please care for my day.
Help my work be easy,
help me do it quickly and good and easy,
guide me,
guide me to have a lot of positive energy and my vibe to be clear and high, as my point of attraction.
Care for me as a loving mother.
Help all my being, all my different areas.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 14:43

I pray to you Jesus, to be my guide today and always. I pray for your help to born new day. Great day for Roks bithsday. I pray you to give me great signs what should I do and do today. Whats are the best choices for this day?
Dear Jezus be with me, teach me how to LOVE the most!Teach me miracles!Teach me order.Thank you. Thank you for your clearance. Love...Ana.
Please protesct me with the spirit truth.
I pray for myself, for health and healing. I pray for creating and for attracting, allowing , accepting. For seeing, and for love to my self.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 02:38

I pray to you dear Jesus to lead me once more. I couldn't understand yesturdays lead about my friend M, but I would like to listen to you today. Please dear Jesus be with me again. Thank you for the fish. Tell me about everything I need to know! I want to heal, Rok for example, tell me dear Jesus about my wish about my own house;Help me accept the money! Help me with the vibe!Align , allow and accept.

Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 00:44

DEAR JESUS, I pray to you today to enlighteen me, to help me feel good about all this shit. About her games and signs and how to use them, and tell me please how am I doing and what should I do?

Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 20:31

Dear Jesus,
Please be with me, in this time and help me surmount difficulties,
Help me with money issue,
I wish to have other, more light place and even more our, and I wish
our our place, that would have more space and that we would pay for
expenses only. I also want dear Jesus to be in the friendship of a
people that are only good and extremely fer. I wish to have enough money
for everything, 3000, per month and a lot of time for my own aims, on
job I want to feel excellent, respected and appreciated. Work a little
time. But I also want to go from this space because I would like to
have real "clean air".
It would feel good to have my own space, my own house, with my own
freedom and money. It would feel good to say to this guys, we are going
now.
Idea
It would feel like a surprise and it would feel fer to me. It would feel like Gods help, and Gods hand, that allows only good. And they would find themselves in my film, as now surprise!!! And I would enjoy that moment.We go, and where? to our place, we only know that where, and in our our place, wuhuu, on be be better position, you see, better, much perfect position. Move our things , say goodbye and in the stile that we go from here because they are not fer. And that is our reason. O how would I like that and enjoy that. They don't have to know where. And what's the catch? She really seees something wrong she did, and I enjoy that moment. This moment sooooo belongs to me. I like to live this moment. We move our things, and bye bye, all bills clear, ciao ciao. And wonderful life we live. We live, paint, swim, eat, go, explore, I'm big, have my big salary, and my lots of time. My home. Like I want it, cool. We live freedom and we live peace, we live richness and I feel princess. Only Rok would know this is my place. I'm the queen. I live enormous freedom,
We have washing machine for the clothes and one for the dishes, all we need, to say, and I know how would I live, fantastic, really. Like I own the city. I would have such a life stile that I would enjoy. I would give to my sister, She would enjoy. I would travel here and there with whom I'd like to. We would buy clothes go to shooping and buy stuff we like, my pot I like soooo much, and-you know...And it would be great great great.Tremendously great. I would drive a car and it would feel mature, and big, freedom at last. Wild it would be, and
I would be living in a home that is big , clean, mine, wit spACE FOR EVERYTHING. I would sleep, and I would be rich. I would enjoy living in it. My beautiful home.This feeling of FreFreedom I would appreciate. Because of Freefreedom I want it.
Could this be my prayer to you dear Jesus.
I would buy material for pictures and I would have Atelier and I would Paint there. I would look fabulous and so would Rok. I would have nice relationships. I would have nice career. I would breed air. I would be big, like I should be. I want to be there.I want to be this girl that has everything. To breed what belongs to me: freedom, I feel that it belongs to me. I want to be Gods child, as I am Gods child. I only want what belongs to me!!!
Could this be my prayer to you dear Jesus?
horse
I know that you want that-be child of God, princess, and that is normal to want
I know that you find yourself questioning how is it that
horse I have all this abilities and I pray and do everything and it seems that I have no power this to come? With who I really am. How is that possible when I know the truth? :confused: This is good questioning. You do nothing wrong.
how is it than dear Jesus?
It is fer from you to ask.
-I'm almost there-is your state of being now.
You have signs that are telling you so.But the reason that you don't believe in this signs is: that you're tired of waiting. You know that you deserve it now. And as you write this you remember and you release all the suffer that you lived. You think that you deserve it because you suffered till you came to understanding. From the contrast you deserve it. You deserve it Gods child because you are what you are - goddess. You are secret-you are Divine. That is why it belongs to you.
sunny There is nothing to be deserved. It does naturally belong to you.
But how - you ask, - how is that truth when I don't live it? Now?
We will tell you.
polite talking all others are Divine, as well.
You now know that it belongs to you, as you are what you are.
Divinity.
spiritual
Like a Star @ heaven flower horse Like a Star @ heaven loveyou Like a Star @ heaven horse star flower Like a Star @ heaven juhuuu!
You are Divine and that's why. You are part of everything and everything is part of you.
Why - you ask - is it - that you don't live it?
love a
beauty loveyou beauty loveyou beauty
you should relax in knowledge , you should not try for what belongs to you.
you should not wait and look is it there jet, because it is there now and now and now and now and now and now. Always is here. Always is in the air that you bread and trough which you walk..Always.
That's why you should fear nothing, because you're all-the-way always secure.Your new job is here now, and your money without the job is also here now. You can imagine it for a while so that you create it how you wish it.Yes and your houses are also there, here now. Yes they are. Now are. Space is now. No relation with no man / woman can touch you Divine. You are Divine.
How is your constant problem-question.How, how, how, you say. But how. Like that, just like that. Just like that. Because Universe is till to you. You live in this space that is till to you.till your nose is Universe, do you understand this? There is no you in the domain of how.

Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 13:34

O dear Jesus,
help me today, give me your attention, please.
I have a lovely life ,
I have successes ,
I would like to ask you for more. Please Jesus help me, help me please I want to have money, I know that I can allow a lot of things, I am a magic person, I would like to allow money and time, and I kind of know it is possible, can you oppen this dors for me / to me, tell me what do I need to know, and how to behave? Money, money come easily, it is like air, but do I know that? In my view it should be coming form this side, and from this side, I should be used to it. What to imagine? how to behave?
You know that this is your naturral write! Money I invite you now, come, I open the doors for you. I now know that there is no reason to hold you there , while you can come here near, Amen. I never knew that you're so near. Come here.
500+500+... 50er 500+500+... I cindely invite you. Come, be my friend, serve me. All you elemental beings that are in money , come and play the game with me. 500+500+... 50er 50er 500+500+...
Amen.
euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200
I want you to come from all sides, coming, coming, coming, coming & coming.
You come
euro200 You come 100er eu10 eu10 You come eu10 euro200 euro200You come 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+...You come euro200 100er 20er 50er Every you I accept 20er jupi ero5 jea jea 500+500+... 500+500+... euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 !
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 14:09

Please Jesus I pray to you this to be my reality.
I accept all my money. Small money and big money.
How would I play with it?
I would buy this house with property. My cats would be free to go and fuck and come back. And eat good. I would buy cars and also I would give presents to my sister. I would drive car, porche white, my dear. And I would live freely. I would live in my house and all the beauty that surrounds me, stuff...
I would eat at home and in restaurant. I would paint paint paint. And exibit, and heal and work with angels, and money would be there for me. Money is there for me to support me on my mision, my swimming pool would always have clean water and warm enough and warm space around it, and lights and heat there will be.
All clean and new my house.
And garden-beauty of life. Sea...yes sea house, and sea sea seas, dolphins and surf, and paragliding, and rafting. My private life and my creation. And yes I would give to my friends and sister and mother, and world. I could create at home, and at sea. And everywhere that I travell, too.
Dear Jesus , you know my dream.master of an energy. Rok would also create and live and, all would be fine fine fine. Travel. donate. Be a figure, and money would support me. Two great kids.
trees and woods.parties.Go and see there, and there and there.Abstract art, and money would buy all the time that is...that is my prayer.
And stuff in the house all new machines, beautiful designs.carpets, home.lcd-ees, and movie and beautiful sheets, and warderobe for the queen, and bathroom, and smells, and lights, and health in spaces and angels, and painted, and candles, and style, I have everythink to eat and everything fancy, and art, and beauty,and sexy. And meet friends.
And world is having art of today-magic. Dog and animals. Fruits-strawberries, and mmm, njami everyything, and pleasant space outside to walk ,and sit and be. Unvisible worlds to explore, and money and time.Supportative money.Whatever idea I come with-!!!yuhuu!

Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 14:38

I pray to you Jesus this to feel real. I know it's real. Help me feel it.
You my dear are child of God. Yes, he wants you to have it all.you wanted. Forget about it. Clothes , style-fits money. Invite money. Beauty fit money. Order fit money.Joy and fun fit money and freedom shure does fit money.
Do a sceduale. Look like money.
heart 1
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 22:57

Jesus,
be with me, come tell me, I pray tto you, please you helped me before, I want to connect with you now, and i want to pray health now,
for my health of theet,
For the health of Roks hearing, can I heal the place in him why he decided at first not to hear?

heart2 horse sweetlove horse heart2
Please dear Jesus help me heal. Rok to hear, Rok to feel safe. Love, loved.He is most welcome in my hearth
PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... Makeup-10Please Jesus, could it be?
J:That is love and love is a powerful healer.
sunshine
Tell me Jesus about the situation I made tell me what now?
jea jea mood! jea jea mood! jea jea
Thank you dear Jesus. heart2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...   PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE... Empty

Back to top Go down

PRAYER TO ARCHANGELS, TOTH, PELE...
Page 1 of 1