Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think about signs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

What do you think about signs? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about signs?   What do you think about signs? EmptyTue Mar 25 2008, 10:38

jumpbump
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about signs?   What do you think about signs? EmptyWed Mar 26 2008, 17:54

Shocked there are some signs that one can create himself and believe them; and nothing's trully wrong! You can go downstream with that-believing what you saw is real.., but once that you come in real clear view , you notice signs that are not ones that you created-you can distinguish which are which; and that signs are real angel messages!Or source messages.
That are for sure ones that you can understand, that are on your level-they can be words from the song on the radio, or some written words on paper, elevator-anywhere! You can trust those !
:)
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about signs?   What do you think about signs? EmptyThu Mar 27 2008, 03:08

happy dancer
Back to top Go down
brightlovelight

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about signs?   What do you think about signs? EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 21:57

Very good topic!!!!
I am in a rush right now so I will get back to this....
i run my life by signs...
though I do not get a lot now...I do not take the time to meditate as I used to do.(bad girl Laughing ...no, inAbe all is well nad right and I am a good girl!!!!
Some signs I keep to remind me later how wonderful the U is and that I can beleive in signs
I have kept an oak tree leaf for 8 years now as it gave me the corage to create (write and present) 3 different workshops at an altermative healing seminar in Florida ( a very long way from my state) =a 6 hour plane flight....more later..
LOVE TO YOU !!!!!! hearts jea jea ahm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about signs?   What do you think about signs? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about signs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks :: Other Stuff :: Spiritual Discussion-
Jump to: