Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself!   Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself! EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 16:47

Hello Welcome :welcome: here! alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce cheers flower Very Happy
[img]Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself! Weloko10
We love it to have you here! dancer happy dancer
Please tell more about yourself and how you discovered Abe? magic downstream dancer dancedancer

Love,
The Teachings of Abraham

jumpbump
Back to top Go down
brightlovelight

PostSubject: Re: Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself!   Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself! EmptyTue Mar 25 2008, 01:02

Hi! Much love to you all here!!!!!...my dear sisters (brothers to come?) in Abe.
BRIGHTLOVELIGHT is in the house, (as an ABE freind would say!!! :))))
This is all new to me so it will be fun for me to learn and play ..feel free to coach me on using the tecky stuff here!!!
I have been involved with LOA for many years but only found Abe Sept. 07 due to the advertisment of The Secret (which I did not see, something in me was not drawn to it)..I got my "one spirit" spiritual book club and that month they were adverising abe books=Ask and it is Given...I bought it immediately..I was drawn to it...I devowered it and it became my bible....then 2 months later I found the abe forum and by first of Jan. I started an Abe group in my house....
I am a painter/artist and love nature/mountains/flora/crystals/travel to experience other cultures and people. I desire to love and to uplift others (and myself) and the planet, the universe. I am desiring to manifest more closeness to my Source/IB !!! I want to close that gap between what I am living (manifsting) now and my Source/VE=my desires. I desire to love and create!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I open to receive all that is in my VE and lots of love!!!!!!! hearts heart dancer jea jea ahm angel :smile3: :specialb: trampo moneyyyyyys loveeeey :angel444: bighug AND YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM GOING CRAZY WITH ALL THESE FUN EMOTICONS!!!!GREAT!!!!!!! LOVE TO YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself!   Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself! EmptyTue Mar 25 2008, 10:36

welcome
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself!   Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself! EmptyTue Mar 25 2008, 22:17

heart hs heart
HI BRIGHTLIGHT!!!NANCY-LOUISE!!!!
mood! mood! mood! mood! mood! mood! mood! mood!
sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine
THIS IS OUR PLACE TO PLAY with MORE COLORFULL EXPRESSION
heart2 lightening lightening lightening happy lightening lightening lightening heart2
HOPE THAT YOU CAN ENJOY IT HERE WITH US!
pet your cat
love, Ana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself!   Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Welcome here! Tell about yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks :: Abraham Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: