Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my preciauss visualization

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

my preciauss visualization Empty
PostSubject: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 22:46

heart downstream heart downstream heart
I am a magical being magic heart 1 heart 1 da music heil angel :angel444: foryou
I own a house.
in nature...
loveeeey
all property around and around is mine,
I have woods, too welcome !
CAT my cat and her son are happy there-they have their own territory :angel444: , they enjoy nature, and have freedom to come out of the house or into the hose when they want to!
:hahaha: ,My angel is happy!!!thou!!!
heart there is a fine swimming pool in the house jumpbump !dddddaaaaaa!!!
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 22:54

downstream together SWIMMING POOL IS DESINED BY ME, IT IS PERFEST, WE HAVE WARMING FROM THE sUN ENERGY dancer sunshine dancerI HAVE FISHES INSIDE, THE WATER IS RAIN WATER lightening lightening lightening heart2 WE HAVE WATERBASINS OUTSIDE lowe , ON THE SME FLOOR IT IS ALSO SHOWER, AND i USE TO SHOWER WITH WARM WATER LONG LONG TIME, AND THAN TO DIVE INTO THE POOL! angel I PLAY A LOT INSIDE PRETENDING THAT I LIVE IN ATLANTIDA, THAT I'M FISH-WOMAN, I HAVE MAGICAL STONES INSIDE THAT I DIVE ALL DAY PLAYING, THERE ARE BIG WINDOWS THAT ARE GIVING A LOT OF sUN hs ALL DAY, SO MY POOL IS SACRED, MAGICAL, SUPER PLACE...
ON THE SAME FLOOR IT IS ALSO SAUNA, rOK LIKES TO ENJOY THERE..
hs hs hs .
OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WE HAVE A LOT A LOT A LOT OF FLOWERS!!! :rose: :specialb: kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5 hs happy happy flower flower friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:00

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers SO I HAVE A LOT OF FLOWERS INSIDE THE HOUSE, TOO, MY HOUSE IS TEMPLE OF LOVE srce OF MAGIC magic WARM HOME ENERGY angel ANGEL HEALING ENERGY angel hs YOU SEE SUN WHEN YOU COME IN :welcome: AT THE DOOR!!! srce !
kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5 kissssss9 kisssss4 friendsforever friendsforever friendsforever
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:06

hearts OUTSIDE WE HAVE BERRIES, STRAWBERRIES...WHATEVER WE WANT IN THE GARDEN!!! TREE OF FRUITS!!! CORN!!!
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:12

clown cyclops Very Happy Razz Laughing santa joy jumpbump There are firyies in the garden, a lot a lot of fairyies flower joy flower joy flower joy flower joy flower CAT kissssss7 kissss5 kissssss9 kisssss4 :cool: :smile4:
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: insides   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:15

inside...
there is a lot of space, and lot of spaces...every thing has its own space.., it is a magical shiny house
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:20

Like a Star @ heaven I love you hearts heart lightening heart2 heart 1 heart2 dancer :smileyQ: crazy happy downstream together , we both have atteliers ,my atelie is big, floors are high, it has a lot of light, and carpeting is grey as i imagined it!!!,beautifull atelie. Inside I paint with a help of angels angel angel angel angel angel i walk a wood a lot and when I come all energized from woods and swimming I paint amazingly :specialb:
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:22

hearts downstream hearts downstream hearts downstream hearts I'M SO FULL OF ENERGY
joy jumpbump joy jumpbump joy jumpbump joy
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:27

cat MY CITCHEN :affraid: IS BIGG AND I HAVE ALL CHOOSEN DISHES, DISH WASHING MASHINE FRIGIRATOUR BIG AND FOODS GOOD, AND OVEN AND ALL D E S I G N E D GOOD, AS i LOVE srce IT!!!
foryou foryou
EVERY FURNITURE IS BREATHLESS!!! :flo98: friendsforever
CAT Rocket of desire Rocket of desire Rocket of desire Rocket of desire
srce welcome srce i HAVE A LOT OF SPACE TO PREPARE FOODS, A LOT OF SPACE TO PUT THING ORDERLY, I HAVE LOVE THERE,EVERYTHING IS VIBING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE loveeeey
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:30

I COOK GOOD FOOD , WE EAT GOOD FOODS.
WE ENJOY OUR HOUSE,

WE HAVE DINNING ROOM, THAT IS ALLIN LIGHT AND ONCE AGAIN D E S I G N E D GREAT!!!
:smileyQ: EVERY THING THAT YOU SEE IN THE HOUSE IS CHOOSEN!!!
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptySun Mar 23 2008, 23:31

lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening
lowe LOVE
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: My visualization about my home   my preciauss visualization EmptyMon Mar 24 2008, 00:46

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sunny sunny sunny srce srce srce
jumpbump
jumpbump jumpbump kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5 kissssss9 kisssss4 WINDOW CLOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL BEDROOM ISLAND STYLE flower flower flower flower
crazy crazy crazy

dancer dancedancer dancer

letter4 letter4 BEAUTIFUL WARM COLORS AT THE WALL
:flo98:

NICE COLLORFUL CANDLES friendsforever TULLPS SUNFLOWERS friendsforever

FREE SPACE CLEAN ROOM ORGANIZED HALLWAY

500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+...

moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys

bighug bighug bighug bighug bighug bighug bighug bighug bighug bighug bighug

r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization EmptyMon Mar 24 2008, 01:05

IN MY MONNEY ACCOUNT THERE ARE STILL AMOUNTS OF MONEY THAT ALLOW ME TO LIVE COMFORTABLY 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys I'M RICH BICH beautifult hs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my preciauss visualization   my preciauss visualization Empty

Back to top Go down

my preciauss visualization
Page 1 of 1