Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to go higher emotionally and what this means

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

How to go higher emotionally and what this means Empty
PostSubject: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 01:26

There is a question about how to go higher emotionally and how to find what your emotion state is at the moment:what emotion do I have for start?
I wonder myself and you wonder ,too. So for beggining,
Abraham sais that we have to follow our emotions, we have to see for ourselves where we are emotionally, so that we can know how close or far we are from our wish.
So it is extremely important to know our emotions!!! It is extremely important that we learn this in order to live our lives with ful open wings Very Happy
For that reason I start this thread - I open this question for disscussion, for our investigation and answers that are going to come!!!hopefully Laughing jumpbump .
downstream magic downstream downstream magic downstream downstream magic downstream downstream
dancer downstream together dancer downstream together jea jea downstream together dancer money swimm
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 01:45

horse Today it helped me much to define what emotion do I have,
when I did that : I saw how I am in fear about whether I choose good scedaul for my day?
For example : I colud go in town and buy a present for my boyfriends birthsday or I could make order in my house,
What is better to do; I don't know, I found this fear in me because I didn't know which way to go to be perfect.
But Than I realised with little help of Jesus, that DOWNSTREAM is an answer.
mood!
Go downstream
No way is perfect way, there is no such a thing. No way will asure you
BIG outcome. sunshine
There is only downstream, or not.
But I must say that with this understanding I jumped higher emotionally maybe in perfect understanding.
I surelly feel better now, and deffinitelly not in fear!!!
lightening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 02:43

As
you consciously consider the way you feel, you will get better and
better at directing the Source energy, and you will become a
disciplined and joyous Deliberate creator. With practice, you will be able to achieve a focused control of this Creative energy;
and, like the skilled sculptor, you will take delight in the molding of
this Energy that creates worlds, and direct it toward your individual
creative endeavors.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 03:12

Ok, one more example: I'm scared to go into surching another jobs, jobs that would be easyer. I'm scared from change. I'm scared from this unsecurity!!! Am I going to find it on the write time?
Still I know that I am protected by the law that sais that when you close one doors, other doors open. It always work.
And I have money that is for every case on my bank account even if this monney is not mented for this thing, it is mine and I can use it.
I'm so safe!!!
There are so many offers on the newspapers, and I have constant free view in it .
So change can be different , new and that scares me, but also I know I must do this for myself and out of love. I ALREADY DID THIS in my love life area, and I know how it functionates.
Back then changes were for good, even if all was frustrating for a while I SURE CAME where I wanted!!!
This is for me( I do this for myself ).
I will do it even better this time because I now know the power of love.
I now know the power of emotions. Quicker I will do it.
There is also possible my job of today give me more money, when I straitly say that i go, and they have to be quick on decision making, and love if they have love. I know that there is love in everybody, and I can forget if they can't give love now. Because than this for sure means that it is ment to be this way - we are not in same vibration!
I'm glad that I start thinking on this and surched for what my emotionsare about this sittuation because now I came to new acknowledgements.
I should do this , tell them that I go! And see what will come out of it from their side.
I'm so powerful.
And in the meanwhile, I can surch another options.
Like I sad before, if this is it, than I can and have to do it and I will do it good for myself.
I am safe,
I am smart and I am going to do it write.
I'm even maybe going to find something that I like for real.
I'm mouving energy.

Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 03:19

asjairok wrote:
Ok, one more example: I'm scared to go into surching another jobs, jobs that would be easyer. I'm scared from change. I'm scared from this unsecurity!!! Am I going to find it on the write time?
Still I know that I am protected by the law that sais that when you close one doors, other doors open. It always work.
And I have money that is for every case on my bank account even if this monney is not mented for this thing, it is mine and I can use it.
I'm so safe!!!
There are so many offers on the newspapers, and I have constant free view in it .
So change can be different , new and that scares me, but also I know I must do this for myself and out of love. I ALREADY DID THIS in my love life area, and I know how it functionates.
Back then changes were for good, even if all was frustrating for a while I SURE CAME where I wanted!!!
This is for me( I do this for myself ).
I will do it even better this time because I now know the power of love.
I now know the power of emotions. Quicker I will do it.
There is also possible my job of today give me more money, when I straitly say that i go, and they have to be quick on decision making, and love if they have love. I know that there is love in everybody, and I can forget if they can't give love now. Because than this for sure means that it is ment to be this way - we are not in same vibration!
I'm glad that I start thinking on this and surched for what my emotionsare about this sittuation because now I came to new acknowledgements.
I should do this , tell them that I go! And see what will come out of it from their side.
I'm so powerful.
And in the meanwhile, I can surch another options.
Like I sad before, if this is it, than I can and have to do it and I will do it good for myself.
I am safe,
I am smart and I am going to do it write.
I'm even maybe going to find something that I like for real.
I'm mouving energy.

I feel bad because I don't know which situation out of this two is going to be.
First thing in the morning I'm going to write them ultimatum, ither they are going to give me more money, or I'm gone.
This would help my clarity.

Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 22:14

I don't know... cyclops alien cat
sometimes it is easy to find where I am, because I am the most of the day in the same mood. However other days I have several emotions and I cant feel what they say. I guess Ana has a point here: when you dive in your emotion if you aren't sure what you are feeling it is most of the time f.e.a.r. Suspect What a Face clown

L lovelove O:lovelove:V:lovelove:E
letgooftheoars
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 02:02

Very Happy Arrow Suspect funny, :) .
hm, probably you're right.
have you seen I put some quotes from Abraham.., I hope they would help you understand more about emotions-which was your question the other day, too.(so is mine)
I read today in the book in Ask and it is given that that about emotions is not so quite simple to say, to name one emotion this name and this name. It is more about finding the thought about what you feel better!!!
Love, Ana.
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 14:46

yes I know, I have read it too.. lol!
The other day I forgot about that
Just reach for the thought that feels better
all the time
all day
and...
sweetlove
letgooftheoars
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptySat Apr 26 2008, 21:32

I appreciate this thread!!!! trampo
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptySun Apr 27 2008, 20:56

Hey my girl, I must say you that I was working on one pain with finding what I feel about it, and now is better.
Actually I had hate in that pain, about some sircumstances, ...some people and events that happened, and than revange, and when I understood their motives, than I was also angry on God, and I must say that something changed for real.
I will work still, but,I get somewhere!!!! So pain is also likely to be solved with emotions.
And For me -point is to find emotion you care, and understanding comes because you want to work on it, and not that much that you use some sentances from the book...
I can talk more about that if you have questions.
Love,
Ana.
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 01:29

Thanks sweety for your experiance.
I discide it now to do it with an ended relationship. I think it was natural, it was just on an end this relationship, however it keeps going in my mind occasionaly, so maybe I have to find a real thought of relief.
Maybe I do it now:
She was a good friend for long time.
I have weird feelings of never see her again
I know it is better this way
She wanted to feel me lower
She talked about my qualities in a negative way
She talked all about herself
She likes herself talking
She is a upstream person
She has negative vibes
She hates paranormal people, she can not belive in it
She thinks she is better then me because she did go to university
She is always going to far places on the world and all the time when she is in H com[laining about having short on money and wanted to have drinks on me.
When I see her she has nothing to offer but "school-talk"
When she thinks something however it is a weird thought she gets angry and do not want to heard your arguments.
I can only meet her when she wants.
When she has time to see me she always make it difficuly to pic just a day when I need rest or have important appointments.
When I want to met her we have to plan this for weeks.
When I talk to her she is always complaining.
I do not want to do much troubles for someone who is complaining all the time and at the same time traveling around the world.
I do not like someone who can not appreciate little things.
I do not like a friend who sits on her money.
I do not like to have a friend that looks down on me.
I do not like a friend who nothing has to offer on a spiritual, healing or educational way.
I do not like a friend that i do not like to see really.
This friends was like me years ago.
I am different now. She is different.
It is okay to be different.
It is okay for me to discide to leave her.
I love myself for who i am.
She dont love me for who I am.
She is not sincere.
I cant be someones best friend when she is not sincere.
I am sorry i have to go.
I want to be good.
I choose to feel good.
I feel better without her complaining and her judgements.
She is complaining.
She is judging.
It is better for me to say goodbye to this friend.
Goodbye Lucia. It was a nice time. wonderful years. Great way of meeting. But you fit me not any longer. It is over now. The relationship is over. I except this. I love to be me and I cant be me with you. I loved you. Have a great life. I will have a great one too.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 22:50

PureLight wrote:
Thanks sweety for your experiance.
I discide it now to do it with an ended relationship. I think it was natural, it was just on an end this relationship, however it keeps going in my mind occasionaly, so maybe I have to find a real thought of relief.
Maybe I do it now:
She was a good friend for long time.
I have weird feelings of never see her again
I know it is better this way
She wanted to feel me lower
She talked about my qualities in a negative way
She talked all about herself
She likes herself talking
She is a upstream person
She has negative vibes
She hates paranormal people, she can not belive in it
She thinks she is better then me because she did go to university
She is always going to far places on the world and all the time when she is in H com[laining about having short on money and wanted to have drinks on me.
When I see her she has nothing to offer but "school-talk"
When she thinks something however it is a weird thought she gets angry and do not want to heard your arguments.
I can only meet her when she wants.
When she has time to see me she always make it difficuly to pic just a day when I need rest or have important appointments.
When I want to met her we have to plan this for weeks.
When I talk to her she is always complaining.
I do not want to do much troubles for someone who is complaining all the time and at the same time traveling around the world.
I do not like someone who can not appreciate little things.
I do not like a friend who sits on her money.
I do not like to have a friend that looks down on me.
I do not like a friend who nothing has to offer on a spiritual, healing or educational way.
I do not like a friend that i do not like to see really.
This friends was like me years ago.
I am different now. She is different.
It is okay to be different.
It is okay for me to discide to leave her.
I love myself for who i am.
She dont love me for who I am.
She is not sincere.
I cant be someones best friend when she is not sincere.
I am sorry i have to go.
I want to be good.
I choose to feel good.
I feel better without her complaining and her judgements.
She is complaining.
She is judging.
It is better for me to say goodbye to this friend.
Goodbye Lucia. It was a nice time. wonderful years. Great way of meeting. But you fit me not any longer. It is over now. The relationship is over. I except this. I love to be me and I cant be me with you. I loved you. Have a great life. I will have a great one too.
How to go higher emotionally and what this means Tongue2
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyTue Apr 29 2008, 18:28

hehehehe...... Laughing Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means EmptyTue Apr 29 2008, 20:15

hhhhh :) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to go higher emotionally and what this means   How to go higher emotionally and what this means Empty

Back to top Go down

How to go higher emotionally and what this means
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks :: Abraham Discussion :: Going higher on emotional scale-
Jump to: