Teachings of Abraham-Hicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ask & it is given quotes!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

Ask & it is given quotes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 22:32

Razz flower horse flower The basis of your world is one of Well-Being. You can allow it or not, but the basis is well being. The LAW of ATTRACTION says: That which is like unto itself, is drawn. And so, the essence of whatever you give your attention to is unfolding in your experience. Therefore, there is nothing that you cannot be, do or have. This is Law. hearts
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 22:53

heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 The Law of heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 Attraction always yields to heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
Like a Star @ heaven heart 1 heart 1 you the essenceof the balance of heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 your thoughts. No exceptions. You heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 get what you think about-whether you heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 want it or not. And in time, and with heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 practice, you will come to remember that heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 the Law of Attraction is always consistent.heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 It never tricks you; it never deceives you; heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 it never confuses you, for the Law heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 of Attraction responds precisely to heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 the vibration that you heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 are offering. heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 23:03

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
flower It is not necessary that you fully understand the complexities of this flower
flower eternaly expanding environment in order to reap the benefits of flower
flower that which it has become, but it is necessary that you find a way flower
flower to go with the flow of the Well-Being that is streched out before flower
flower you. So, in that effort, we offer these words: There is only aflower
flower Stream of Well-being that flows. You can allow it or resist ot, but it flows just the same.
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 23:10

horse horse horse horse heart2 heart2 bounce horse horse
heart heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 car heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 kissssss7 kissssss0 lovelove srce
We are giving this to you by the way of helping you understand:
There is unlimited stream of well - being and an abundance of all manner of things available to you at all times-but you must be in alignement with receiving of those things.
You cannot stand in resistance of them and receive at the same time.
kissss5 kissss5 kissss5 loveeeey sunshine horse horse Neutral heart 1
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 02:42

emotions
As
you consciously consider the way you feel, you will get better and
better at directing the Source energy, and you will become a
disciplined and joyous Deliberate creator. With practice, you will be able to achieve a focused control of this Creative energy;
and, like the skilled sculptor, you will take delight in the molding of
this Energy that creates worlds, and direct it toward your individual
creative endeavors.

Last edited by asjairok on Wed Apr 23 2008, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 15:32

emotions
You can tell by the way you feel
whether your vibration is in the place where you are allowing Universal
Forces to deliver your desire to you now - or not. With practice, you
will know whether you are on the brink of a manifestation or whether it
is still in the becoming stages; but most important, once you are in control of the way you feel, you will enjoy it all....

Last edited by asjairok on Wed Apr 23 2008, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 15:34

emotions
A negative feeling indicates that
your current choice of thoughts is so out of harmony with your Source
Energy that you are disallowing your full connection to that Energy
Stream. (You could say that your fuel tank is approaching empty.) Your
emotions do not create, but they do indicate what you are currently
attracting. If your emotions help you know that your choice of thoughts
is not taking you in direction that you desire to go, than do something
about that: Replenish your connection by choosing better-feeling thoughts.

Last edited by asjairok on Wed Apr 23 2008, 15:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 15:34

emotions
Your emotions let you know how
much Source Energy you are summoning, in this moment, by the virtue of
desire you hold in this moment. They also let you know whether your
preponderance of thought on the subject matches your desire, or matches
the absence of your desire. For example, a feeling of passion or
enthusiasm indicates that there is a very strong desire focused in this
moment. A feeling of rage or revenge also indicates that there is a
very strong desire; however, a feeling of lethargy or boredom indicates
very little focused desire in the moment.

Last edited by asjairok on Wed Apr 23 2008, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

That which is unto itself is drawn , so the vibration of your Being must match the vibration of your desire. Another way of saying that is: Your desires and your beliefs must be a vibrational match in order for you to receive that which you desire.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

You do create your own reality.
No one else does. And you create your own reality even if you do not
understand that you do so. For that reason, you often create by
default. When you are consciously aware of your own thoughts and are deliberately offering them, than you are the deliberate creator of your own reality - and that is what you intended when you made the decision to come forth into this body
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 19:36

emotions
Once you understand that the way you feel indicates your level of allowing or resisting
, you now hold the key to creating anything that you desire. It is not
possible for you to consistently feel positive emotion about something
and have it turn out badly , just as it is not possible for you to feel
bad about something and have it turn out well - and the way you feel
will tell you if you are allowing your natural Well-Being or not.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 21:37

Mining the moment for something that feels good, something to appreciate, something
to savor, something to take in, that's what your moments are about. They're not
about justifying your existence. It's justified. You exist. It's not about proving
your worthiness. It's done. You're worthy. It's not about achieving success. You
never get it done. It's about "How much can this moment deliver to me?" And some of
you like them fast, some of you like them slow. No one's taking score. You get to
choose. The only measurement is between my desire and my allowing. And your
emotions
tell you everything about that. --- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyThu May 01 2008, 13:55

asjairok wrote:
It's about [i]"How much can this moment deliver to me?" [/i]Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002

Thanks for this Ana....
(like your pic b.t.w. Funjoy )

How much can this moment diliver to me?
I appreciate that this moment is my birthday. I appreciate that the sad emotion that I felt was not mine at all...I am back in a state of feeling good. What nice will bring this day?? :funnymoney: Funjoy :funnymoney: Funjoy :funnymoney: Funjoy sweetlove 50er euro200 100er euro200 eu10 50er 20er sweetlove rideronflowofwell loveyou Happy Bithday Girl! r o c k e t of d e s
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyThu May 01 2008, 14:14

Negative emotion always means the same thing. YOU ARE FOCUSED ON SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T MATCH YOUR DESIRE.

Sometimes a person will say, "I am too sensitive." And we say, it's like someone saying, "My hands are really sensitive and it's painful for me to put them on the hot stove."

And we say, we don't think sensitivity is your problem (laughter). We think, we think your problem is you've got your hands on the stove (laughter), you see. And so bless that anxiety. That is sensors. In other words, that's a very good sign. What it's saying is, "DON'T THINK THIS THOUGHT, THIS THOUGHT DOESN'T LINE UP."
It's saying, "You would do well to de-activate this thought. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FACE REALITY. Some of reality is painful. DON'T GO TO THE PAINFUL PARTS OF REALITY."
And as you show yourself that you can FEEL GOOD by pointing over there and that you feel bad by pointing over there. And that you CAN point over there. Then more and more, you point over there and anxiety goes away.

YOUR ANXIETY IS NOT WARNING YOU OF SOMETHING TO COME. Your anxiety is alerting you to a vibration that's happening NOW.

You have POWER NOW. So just think about your hand on the stove and just laugh about it and say, "I can take my hand off the stove." And as you practice this just a little bit, you'll feel your CONFIDENCE come. Idea heil one we're used to

Abraham, Boulder, Colorado 6/15/02[/b]
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyThu May 01 2008, 14:34

PureLight wrote:
asjairok wrote:
It's about [i]"How much can this moment deliver to me?" [/i]Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, April 20th, 2002

Thanks for this Ana....
(like your pic b.t.w. Funjoy )

How much can this moment diliver to me?
I appreciate that this moment is my birthday. I appreciate that the sad emotion that I felt was not mine at all...I am back in a state of feeling good. What nice will bring this day?? :funnymoney: Funjoy :funnymoney: Funjoy :funnymoney: Funjoy sweetlove 50er euro200 100er euro200 eu10 50er 20er sweetlove rideronflowofwell loveyou Happy Bithday Girl! r o c k e t of d e s
So It's your Birhsday!!!!!!!!!!!!! hearts joy downstream jumpbump happy crazy dancer magic downstream mood! money swimm sunshine heart2 magic da music love2 foryou moneyyyyyys loveeeey chokolate bighug r o c k e t of d e s loveyou 500+500+...
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyThu May 01 2008, 15:12

thx2 CAT Rocket of desire
Back to top Go down
PureLight
Admin
PureLight

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyThu May 01 2008, 15:12

If you've got somebody's aspects in your experience that you don't like, there's only one reason they're there. You keep evoking them with your attention to them. Without knowing about Law of Attraction, you have -- through your old habit of observation -- achieved vibrational harmony with the parts of them that you do not like, and you keep summoning those parts from them by your constant vibrational offering of them.
Back to top Go down
asjairok
Admin
asjairok

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! EmptyThu May 01 2008, 15:56

PureLight wrote:
If you've got somebody's aspects in your experience that you don't like, there's only one reason they're there. You keep evoking them with your attention to them. Without knowing about Law of Attraction, you have -- through your old habit of observation -- achieved vibrational harmony with the parts of them that you do not like, and you keep summoning those parts from them by your constant vibrational offering of them.

When you feel
frustrated or upset by a person or a situation, remember that you are not
reacting to the
person or the situation, but to your feelings about the person or the
situation. These are your feelings, and your feelings are not someone else's
fault. When you recognize and understand this completely, you are ready to take
responsibility for how you feel and to
change it. And if you can accept things
as they are, you are ready to take responsibility for your
situation and
for all the events you see as problems.
Deepak Chopra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask & it is given quotes!!!   Ask & it is given quotes!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask & it is given quotes!!!
Page 1 of 1